Allied World’s Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) insurance protects against the various environmental liabilities that are often not covered by a general liability policy. This policy covers bodily injury, property damage, environmental damage and emergency response expenses caused by pollution incidents arising from a client’s work.
- Limits up to $25M per occurrence/aggregate
- Comprehensive protection for all types of contracting operations
- Transportation, non-owned site liability are covered on a blanket basis
- Owned/operated sites are covered (time limited)
- Defense costs outside the policy limit
- No professional liability exclusion
- Multi-year policies available for projects up to 5 years; plus extended completed operations coverage to meet state statutes
- Can craft project policies including owner or contractor controlled programs, as well as wrap projects
Strategic Response® coverage is included to aid in the management of public relations issues that may be caused in the event of a crisis. Includes a $250,000 limit of liability for a wide variety of expenses related to managing the crisis and $50,000 limit of liability to aid in advertising or public relations expenses.
On-Line CPL Program
Allied World and Crump Environmental offer an online Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) for all classes of contracting operations with up to $50 million in revenue. Our online system allows you to quote and bind eligible risks the same day, provides automatic invoices, manages computation, and filing of surplus lines taxes/fees on your behalf.
- Program Administrator – Crump
- Primary form
- Limits up to $5M
- Non-admitted nationwide
- Strategic Response® coverage available by endorsement