What is Renovation 360 Insurance?
Allied World’s Renovation 360 Insurance is a specially designed insurance policy for small renovation contracts to protect both the contractors and the property owners. No matter the scale of a project, accidents can happen causing damage to property or injury to employees and/or third parties. If you’re a contractor or property owner who is about to embark on a renovation project, it’s important to have renovation insurance.
Renovation 360 can offer protection to both the contractor and the property owner against the following during the renovation period:
- Accidental damage to or loss of property
- Liability to third parties
- Liability to employees (at Common Law)
Also included in the cover
- Existing Property Cover – covers damage to existing properties or properties under care, custody, or control
- Removal of Debris – cost of clearing the debris following a covered event
- Vibration, Removal or Weakening of Support – damage to third party properties or injuries as a result
- Cessation of Work – cover will continue in the event of stoppage of work for up to 60 days
- And more!
For more details about our Renovation 360 Insurance solutions, please contact your servicing insurance broker, agent or contact us directly at email@example.com.