There are many factors that can adversely impact a small-to-medium sized enterprise (SME) and mitigating the associated risk is critical to enable an organisation’s continued success. Allied World’s management liability package provides seamless coverage for Directors & Officers (D&O) liability, Corporate Legal Liability (CLL) and Employment Practices Liability (EPL) to give our clients the peace of mind to focus on running their business.
We recognise that SMEs need affordable and flexible insurance solutions – our policy allows our clients to purchase an entire package of coverages or combine only the products they require with the convenience of a single application and underwriter.
- Complete management liability package – separate products, with the ability to blend coverages as required
- Separate limits for each coverage available
- Offers protection for directors’ and officers’ personal assets
- Broad definition of Insured Person
- Policy extensions include Emergency Costs, Public Relation Costs, Manslaughter proceedings and Management buy-out costs
UK-based private companies with up to £250M in turnover. A broad range of industry classes are considered, including but not limited to:
- Insurance brokers
- Recruitment consultants
- Sports clubs
- Travel agents
- Up to a maximum of £10M for D&O coverage with further capacity for CLL and EPL when purchased in conjunction with the D&O policy.