Regardless of location or line of business, every company needs high quality, comprehensive property insurance to protect its assets. While many carriers offer property coverage, Allied World entertains high risk accounts and offers the creative underwriting expertise to craft unique policies for our clients based upon the precise exposures they face.
With an “A (Excellent) XV” rating from A.M. Best, Allied World maintains financial integrity and a solid balance sheet despite the many uncertainties in the market. Our ability to quickly adapt to the changing needs of our clients, efficient claims resolution and renowned customer service are just a few of the reasons why companies are increasingly turning to Allied World for property coverage.
- Non-catastrophe exposures up to $10M per policy
- Primary critical catastrophe* exposed accounts $5M per policy
(*Critical Catastrophe exposure is defined as earthquake in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii and New Madrid zones, windstorm in Tier 1 coastal counties from Texas to Florida, as well as Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia, and flood in FEMA Zone A & V zones.)
- Protects properties from all risk or named perils, floods and earthquakes
- Appetite to write high hazard fire and critical catastrophe risks
- Added ability to participate on a shared (coinsurance) or layered program if necessary