Available on an admitted basis (where approved) with limits up to $25M
- Excess D&O form has no definitions
- All major terms and conditions are designed to be truly follow form
- Easy to read policy language
Executive ForceField®– Side A D&O Excess and Lead DIC
Executive ForceField offers follow form coverage that builds off the extensively negotiated primary coverage, giving your clients the ability to round out and fill the gaps of their traditional D&O coverage. Limits up to $25M.
- One time Reinstatement of Limits for an unrelated claim during the same policy period (for independent directors only)
- Admitted paper (where approved)
- Broad definition of claim
- Broad definition of wrongful act
- Limited exclusions
- Narrow conduct exclusion
- Defense costs will be advanced on a current basis
To learn more about our multinational offering, Allied WorldWide, click here.
Within Private / Not-For-Profit Management Liability we also write:
Private / Not-For-Profit Package Offerings
Directors and Officers (Primary Coverage)
Kidnap, Ransom and Extortion
Executive ForceField® Side A Lead DIC
Kidnap & Ransom / Extortion, Crime and Employed Lawyers coverages are only available as part of the ForceField package policy when D&O coverage is purchased.