Allied World is proud to offer products and services for financial institutions in the United States. We understand and can address the intricate management and professional liability needs of these institutions.
- ForceField® Primary Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability – for publicly traded financial institutions.
- ForceField® Investment Management – Management and Professional Liability protection for the complex exposures facing the asset management industry. We offer primary and excess coverage with the flexibility to select the coverage parts needed. Coverage options include Investment Advisor Professional Liability, D&O, Entity Liability, Fund Liability Coverage (for both registered and unregistered funds), General Partnership Liability, and more.
- Executive ForceField® (Side A Lead DIC) – Our industry-leading policy includes an FI endorsement specifically tailored to the needs of independent trustees and directors of mutual funds. When added to our Executive ForceField® product, our endorsement/s provide the flexibility to expand coverage beyond Side ‘A’ exposures to preserve fund assets that might otherwise be called upon to indemnify independent directors with broad Side ‘B’ coverage for Indemnifiable loss. The endorsement allows coverage to “drop down” when underlying insurance is rescinded, terminated, cancelled, uncollectible or unavailable due to a final determination by the underlying insurer (subject to the applicability of the limited conduct exclusion contained within the Policy).
- We also offer Excess Follow Form Policy capability for:
- Blended Management and Professional Liability coverage options (inclusive of E&O,D&O, EPL, Fiduciary and Fidelity)
- D&O for Private Companies
- Professional Liability (E&O) for most classes of FI business
- Fiduciary Liability
Our broad appetite includes but is not limited to:
- Banking and Lending Institutions
- Trust Companies
- Asset Managers
- Mutual Funds and Advisors
- Hedge Funds
- Insurance Companies
- Investment Dealers and Brokers