Allied World is a long standing market with the expertise needed to understand and underwrite each law firm on its own merits. We offer both an admitted (Allied World LPL AssureSM) and surplus lines (Allied World LPL AssureSM E&S) product, so we can service firms whether they fit the box of standard, admitted markets or not. Law firms can transition seamlessly between the two products without losing continuity. Both products feature our broad coverage form, value-added services and financial strength.
Two Products: Same Exceptional Coverage, Same Exceptional Service. Firms that don’t fit our admitted LPL Assure product due to practice areas, claims history or excess placements are considered for our LPL Assure E&S surplus lines product. Both product forms are essentially identical, allowing clients the same broad coverage features, regardless of their placement.
- We insure law firms with 3-150 attorneys
- Unlimited Extended Reporting Period (ERP)
- Free Retirement ERP after 3 years of continuous coverage
- Provisions specifically addressing Privacy and Network Security Wrongful Acts with coverage up to the full limit for no additional premium
- $25,000 Supplemental Privacy Coverage for Crisis Management, Notification & Credit Monitoring, and Data Forensics Expenses
- 50/50 Consent to Settle Provision
- Disciplinary Proceedings, Lost Earnings and Subpoena Coverage
- Coverage for Predecessor Firms, Independent Contractors and Of Counsel
- Mutual Selection of Defense Available