Miscellaneous Medical Facilities are growing and changing at unprecedented rates…and so are the associated risks. Allied World offers a packaged solution as well as a standalone professional liability product for these varied organizations.
Miscellaneous Medical Facilities Professional Liability
Allied World understands the unique exposures and coverage needs of the Miscellaneous Medical Facility market and can provide medical malpractice coverage to keep pace with each specialized class in this sector. Our simple application process is tailored to the exposures associated with each facility class. Our robust appetite includes (but is not limited to) Diagnostic/Imaging Centers, FTCA (Federal Tort Claims Act) Clinics, Home Health Care, Hospice, Medical Laboratories, Organ/Tissue/Blood Banks, Student Community Health Clinics, Treatment Centers and Urgent Care.
- Standard primary limits of $1M/$3M
- Excess or Umbrella limits up to $15M
- Separate limits for both Professional and General Liability available
- General liability coverage includes bodily injury, property damage, products-completed operations hazard, fire damage and personal or advertising injury
- Additional Insured wording included in base policy form
- Separate limit for Sexual Misconduct coverage available
- Affirmative coverage for punitive damages, if insurable (most favorable venue)
- Medical Directors coverage included
- Coverage for incidents reported
- Broad definition of insured
- Specific risk management services (often not provided by other companies) included as part of the policy