Allied World is an industry leader in Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance. Our experienced underwriters are adept at separating perceived risk from actual risk, allowing us to service a broad range of traditional accounts, as well as craft coverage for complex or hard-to-place professions. We offer comprehensive coverage solutions to ensure that our policyholders are protected against risks endemic to their profession.
Allied World has remained committed to the PI market, seeking long-term relationships with our clients. One of our key attributes is the consistency we offer our clients. This includes the standard of service they receive, our inherent knowledge of their risk and the relationships they have built with our established underwriting team.
- Professional Indemnity/Errors and Omissions for commercial accounts
- Architects and Engineers
- Design and Construction
- Insurance Brokers
- Miscellaneous PI/E&O
- Project specific PI
- Solicitors (excess £10M/$10M only)
- Technology and Media Consultants
- £15M/€20M/$25M or local currency equivalent
- Underwritten through our company market and Lloyd’s syndicate platforms
International, excluding U.S. domiciled insureds. Including but not limited to: