The Canadian Allied World team can provide Property capacity for a wide range of industry classes for Canadian-based companies. We bring extensive industry experience allowing us to facilitate innovative solutions for complex risk placements utilizing our capacity on a primary, quota share or excess position. Our international presence also allows us to provide solutions for clients with international exposures, including the US, with the ability to issue policies on both an admitted or non-admitted basis.
- General Non-Energy Property Risks on a Primary, Quota Share and Excess Basis
- Capability to do Primary, Buffer and/or Excess layers
- Capability to participate on shared (coinsurance) or layered programs as needed
- Preference for high hazard fire and critical catastrophe risk on a primary basis
Allied World can provide property capacity for energy risks in the Canadian market with US cross border capabilities on either an admitted or non-admitted basis. Target industries include Oil & Gas Production, Processing and Refining, Oil & Gas Distribution, Transportation and Storage, Power Generation and Utilities, Pulp & Paper, including Wood Products and Construction.
- Up to $25M per policy
- Capability to participate on Quota Share placements or Primary and/or Excess layers
- Excess Follow Forms, Broker Manuscript Forms and other lead market carrier forms supported (subject to underwriting review and approval)