The Canadian Allied World team can provide Property capacity for a wide range of industry classes for Canadian-based companies. We bring extensive industry experience allowing us to facilitate innovative solutions for complex risk placements utilizing our capacity on a primary, quota share or excess position. Our international presence also allows us to provide solutions for clients with international exposures including the United States with the ability to issue policies on a non-admitted basis.
- General Non-Energy Property Risks on a Primary, Quota Share and Excess Basis
- Capability to do Primary, Buffer and/or Excess layers
- Capability to participate on shared or layered programs as needed
- Ability to write high hazard fire and critical catastrophe risks on a primary basis
Allied World can provide property capacity for energy risks in the Canadian market with US cross border capabilities on either an admitted or non-admitted basis. Target industries include Oil & Gas Production, Processing and Refining, Oil & Gas Distribution, Transportation and Storage, Power Generation and Utilities, Pulp & Paper, including Wood Products and Construction.
- Up to $25M per policy
- Capability to participate on Quota Share placements or Primary and/or Excess layers
- Excess Follow Forms, Broker Manuscript Forms and other lead market carrier forms supported (subject to underwriting review and approval)