The Allied World Casualty division offers Primary Casualty and Excess Casualty coverage with a broad industry appetite targeting a wide range of businesses. Our team can write on an umbrella or follow form excess form in either lead or high excess position and can write the excess layer over our own primary units.
Canada – Casualty
Primary General Liability
With a broad industry appetite on a wide range of businesses, Allied World provides primary general liability coverage for various industries, including real estate, retailers, service industries, manufacturers, light/moderate chemical manufacturing and reverse flow business.
- Capacity: $2M per occurrence limit/$2M products and completed operations aggregate/$10M and up general aggregate limit
- Occurrence and Claims Made forms available
- International DIC/DIL: Premium determined based on exposure
Though many companies offer excess casualty insurance, Allied World provides comprehensive coverage and so much more. We take a personalized approach with every client because “one size fits all” simply does not cut it in this day and age. Our expert underwriters craft coverage for the unique exposures of each firm, and we work together on every policy we issue to make sure there are no gaps or costly overlaps. An innovative risk management service with 24/7 crisis management support is also included at no additional cost to lead umbrella policyholders.
- Up to $25M per policy
- Broad industry appetite for most classifications of business
- Leverage our specialized expertise and industry guidelines to develop customized coverage for each insured