In a litigious corporate environment where regulation is becoming increasingly onerous both in Australia and abroad, Allied World offers a range of products and solutions designed to protect corporate and personal assets of businesses and their Directors and Officers.
From large ASX100 corporations and financial institutions to entrepreneurial privately-held businesses or not-for-profits, our experienced Australian-based underwriters and claims team can assist to meet a client’s management liability needs.
Allied World Australia is a locally admitted insurer. Please refer to our ratings page for the latest details regarding our financial strength.
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance:
- Primary Directors and Officers Liability
- Excess Follow Form Directors and Officers Liability
- Executive Forcefield – Side A D&O Excess and Lead DIC
Other Management and Financial Lines offered on an Excess Follow Form basis:
- Commercial Crime/Fidelity
- Investment Managers Insurance (IMI)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors and Officers: Maximum capacity AUD $20M
- Commercial Crime/Fidelity: Maximum capacity AUD $10M
- Investment Managers Insurance: Maximum capacity AUD $10M
- Employment Practices Liability: Maximum capacity AUD $10M